It has already made so much noise before releasing only of it’s worlds most cheapest smart phone “Freefom 251”. TechETips has been publishing posts on it’s release since it release got confirmed last month. See Here complete postAt last it is been officially announced that it’s going to make it tomorrow 2 lakh phones at 10K phones for every state
It was expected to be released on June 28th but it got postponed to tomorrow.
RingingBells official page has put it’s home page as it’s going to unveil it on July 7th.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 3.2MP Camera and 0.3MP front- Camera
- 4inch qHD Display with 960X540 resolution
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- Storage : 8GB (Expandable -32GB)
- 3G supported
- Manufacturing cost is Rs. 1180 selling at Rs. 251
- It’s going to deliver on a draw basis, due to large number of bookings(Approx. Million)
- 500 plus service centres across the country been setup
- 1year warranty with one month of Hardware or software damage replacement
- It is also planning to launch TVs and other devices.