Lyf Water 8 with 5-inch AMOLED display, 3GB RAM, 4G VoLTE launched for Rs. 10999
Reliance’s Lyf upon Thursday launched its latest dual-SIM handset, the Lyf Water 8 at Rs. 10,999. The smartphone will come incline Android Lollipop 5.1.1 out of the crate. Lyf Water 8 sports a 5-inch HD (720×1280) amoled screen past pixel density of 294 ppi and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor.
The 4G, VoLTE-enabled Lyf Water 8 has 3GB of RAM and has 16GB of internal storage, which is expandable by taking place to 128GB. The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel stomach camera, both of which arrive gone HDR and flash. The company claims that features such as ChromaFlash (stomach LED flash) and OptiZoom adjoin the character of the images taken by phone significantly.
Lyf Water 8 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/MicroSD)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.5 x 7.0mm; Weight: 122g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2600mAh battery
Both SIM slots in the Lyf Water 8 are 4G enabled, however, at a time only one of these two can call off 4G connectivity. In terms of dimensions, the phone trial 142mm x 70.5mm x 7.0mm. Lyf Water 8 packs a Lithium-ion 2600mAh battery, which company claims provides going on to 10 hours of chat time. The company claims that the battery can last taking place to 320 hours in standby mode. In terms of connectivity, the phone features Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, Micro USB, and USB OTG, in associate in crime to 4G/ VoLTE.
The Lyf Water 8 is set believe to be not guilty in Black and White colour variants.