Red Hat has been named a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms! Check out the full report.
Source: Gartner (June 2016)
Red Hat is in the Visionaries quadrant this year, based regarding its integration of FeedHenry subsequent to core Red Hat products and the pardon of the Red Hat Mobile Application Platform. Its vision for MADP capabilities is pure, particularly for cloud deployment and Node.js capabilities.
- With Red Hat’s Mobile Application Platform, the combination of RMAD capabilities such as mobile forms opening, maintenance for code-centric press in front styles and SDKs for adeptly-liked frameworks supports an agile and supple right of access to developing, integrating and deploying enterprise mobile apps.
- Red Hat’s skillfulness in Linux, Java and security makes its offerings handsome to enterprises, and although Red Hat had a late begin in the mobile have the funds for, it now has a hermetic offering and is press to come manner share.
- Red Hat’s JBoss software stacks are occurring to date to many enterprise developers, and OpenShift has satisfying maintenance for containers, investigation, continuous delivery and DevOps.
- Red Hat’s Forms Builder workflow capabilities are limited to basic forms flexibility functionality; the commencement of more perplexing workflows requires the Red Hat JBoss Business Process Management Suite.
- Red Hat’s Mobile Application Platform has limited built-in analytics and responsive dashboards. Third-party analytics modules such as New Relic or AppDynamics for monitoring are needed to adding together going on these capabilities.
- Red Hat’s built-in deployment and admin capabilities are fairly lightweight, although built-in integration when third-party mobile application processing vendors such as Apperian, MobileIron or AirWatch is easy to use.